lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Which way I ought to go from here?

"The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good- natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect.

`Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. `Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on. `Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to. - said the Cat.

- I don't much care where - said Alice.

- Then it doesn't matter which way you go - said the Cat.

- so long as I get SOMEWHERE! -' Alice added as an explanation.

- Oh, you're sure to do that -said the Cat - If you only walk long enough."

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario